Advantages of an Abetta Saddle
1. The Abetta Saddles are tough and engineered with 1000 denier nylon, which is extremely durable. Abetta saddles use a closed-cell foam and 3-layer lamination of nylon to eliminate absorbing of water. You will never have to worry about crossing creeks, getting caught in the rain, and even your kids getting the saddle extremely dirty due to the closed-cell foam and the denier nylon protection you can simply clean your Abetta Saddle by rinsing it off with water. This protection ensures that the saddle is less vulnerable to bacteria and germs therefore providing even more protection for your horse.
2. The Abetta Trail saddles are made on a genuine Ralide saddle tree. Over 50% of all saddles built the USA are built on Ralide saddle trees. Ralide trees are formed using an injection process and a metal reinforced horn which ensures absolute consistency. Ralide saddle trees are very strong and durable. The Abetta endurance saddles also consists of a one-piece rigging, others go slightly below the jockey and bolt the rigging to the tree, and then stops there. Abetta saddles take a nylon strap fully over the tree. Although it is one piece, Abetta continues to fasten the rigging into the tree. The rigging dees are made of rust free stainless steel.
3. There is leather in four places on the Abetta saddle. The horn is wrapped in leather, rosettes are made of leather, and the nylon rigging is lined with leather to make sure it does not bunch up or slip, and then the stirrup leathers are lined for strength and resistance to abrasions.
4. The Abetta saddle is lightweight enough for a small woman or even a child to handle, also contributing to the comfort of your horse.
5. The Abetta saddle is a very inexpensive, nice looking, long lasting, extremely easy to care for, comfortable saddle and yet still has a high end custom tailored look. We know you will enjoy your Abetta saddle for many years to come.